Indian Institute of Teacher Education (IITE) has released the recruitment notification for Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor posts for 05 vacancies. The last date to apply online is 21 February 2020. The candidates should be Post Graduate Degree in Arts/ Humanities/ Sciences/ Commerce with a minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed/ P.G. Degree in Education (M.Ed.) with minimum 55% marks. (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed. The salary will be 15600/39100, GP 6000 and 37400/67000, GP 9000.
Indian Institute of Teacher Education (IITE) Recruitment for Professors Posts 2020
2. Graduation degree in Education (B.Ed.) with minimum 55% marks
3. National Eligibility Test or Gujarat State Level Eligibility Test
• Professor: 03 Posts
• Associate Professor: 01 Post
• Assistant Professor: 01 Post
Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Fee & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply
Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Teaching, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 22 Jan 2020 12:00 PM to 21 Feb 2020 06:00 PM.
Applicants must send hard copy of the application to Registrar, Indian Institute of Teacher Education Ramkrushna Paramhans Vidya Sankul, KH Road, Sector 15, Gandhinagar – 382016 on or before 29/02/2020 till 6:00 pm along with all supporting documents relating to Age, Educational Qualifications, Caste, Physical Disability, Experience, other documents.
• Commencement of Online Application: 22/01/2020, 12.00 noon (Wednesday)
• Website closure for submission of online application: 21/02/2020, 06.00 pm (Friday)
• Last date of receipt of hardcopy of online application form along with all enclosures (including postal processing days): 29/02/2020, 06.00 pm (Saturday)
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here