Coal India Limited (CIL) Recruitment for 1326 Management Trainees Posts 2019
Total Posts: 1326 Posts
Posts Name: Management Trainees
• Mining: 288 Posts
• Electrical: 218 Posts
• Mechanical: 258 Posts
• Civil: 68 Posts
• Coal Preparation: 28 Posts
• Systems: 46 Posts
• Materials Management: 28 Posts
• Finance & Accounts: 254 Posts
• Personnel & HR: 89 Posts
• Marketing & Sales: 23 Posts
• Community Development: 26 Posts
Age Limit: The Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as on 01.04.2020 for General (UR) & EWS category candidates.
Upper Age Limit is relaxed by:
• 3 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
• 5 Years for SC / ST
• Persons with Disabilities candidate:
- By 10 Years for General (UR)
- By 13 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 15 Years for SC / ST
• 5 Years for the candidates who are the domicile of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 as per Govt. of India guidelines.
• Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen category candidates is as per extant Govt. of India guidelines.
NOTE: The Upper Age Limit is relaxed subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date i.e. 01.04.2020 shall not exceed 56 years.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to GENERAL (UR) / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS category are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of ` 1000/- (` One Thousand only). SC / ST / PwD candidates / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from the payment of application fee. Application fee will be paid through Online mode only.
Educational Qualification & Other Details: Please Read Official Notification.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Opening date for Online Registration of Applications: 21-12-2019
• Last date of Online Submission of Applications: 19-01-2020, 11.00 pm
• Tentative dates of Computer Based Online Test: 27-02-2020 & 28-02-2020
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
More Details: Click Here